Fail or success



This is my exam past 2 exam result,it still have a long way to achieved my target (finish ACCA).Each time i fail and each time i try to keep moving, this happend over and over again,i need this qualification to help my life at the future, and although i try several time for same paper (got other same paper result havent show at above), this is a difficult 'wall' for me.I think that got some several problem to make me fail the exam.
1)English-my english still weak,much MCQ question i really don know what the hell they talking about
2)Pratice-I need to do more past year question, and focus more theory and try to understanding the theory inside because in the exam ,the examiner always use very tricky wording to make me misunderstanding.
3)lucky-this only 1% to effect me (actually is a excuse)
So collect all my problem at the above,the only conclusion or advise for me are try to start early as possible,i need prepare with more hardworking .Sometimes we cannot give ourselves so much excuse, indeed i have fail many times (example:F5 at least 6 times,F6 at least 5 times) but i have to get it,because what i know is in malaysia (at least in johor)still not enough accountant, i cant to stay the level forever, recently just thinking about this,so the best way don think too much and have to do action RIGHT NOW!i prepare to challenge this two paper again at Sep18, i have to start , no pain no gain,if you feel sad when you fail something, but we have no time to sad , have to try it again and keep moving...this call life, at least you are not alone, because i always be there.......

此博客中的热门博文

Mission of a book

前进的道路