Happy birthday to me


God bless me >///<,already 28 years old,but still have a long way to get what i want,i promised my ex-manager and others, i wont give up and i have to keep moving,the people always will try to delay some important thing until last minutes to settle it.i need to change this 'bad problem',have to start hardworking and arrange my time. when you need to do something actually the time is always not enough.And for punish myself because havent pass any paper in this one and a half year,so cant let myself to go for a foreign trip for relax,just for domestic.recently quite emotional,but everything will become past tense so don think too much i keep going.bearing in mind,have to remind myself for own target,is settle my health and pass the EXAM!!! =) so have to start study NOW not LATER.

此博客中的热门博文

Mission of a book

前进的道路