A new 'issue'


One and a half year ago,doctor had found my left eye got corneal problem, and arrange a surgery to change the corneal for me.Actually i already got double image issue before the surgery,but i think there is because my eye point too bad so become like that,but recently i just thinking this actually abnormal for a people,so i decide when go to appointment than told this thing to the doctor, so this is next step i need to do, a CT Scan for my brain.But i just worry is it anything wrong in my brain,maybe i get some hurt before but i unaware that injured already affect me?example like eye?I feel a bit sad because i alone to force this issue,and i always can immediately to do a right decision in anything but except for myself,i quite afraid because of a lot of unusual and a lot of pain after my father dead.Everyday very worry about my mother, because she already old, and i didnt know let her know anything about my eye,so i hopefully i can recovery soon.....=[

此博客中的热门博文

Mission of a book

前进的道路